Classes, Workshops & Singing Bowls
Restorative Yoga & Singing Bowls
Dec 15, Jan 26, Feb 23
2:00pm – 3:30pm
Restorative Yoga: Achieving Serenity and Balance
Breath out unwanted stress as you relax into restorative yoga. Breath in the vibrations from quartz singing bowls, helping to restore your inner balance and serenity.
Restorative yoga is simply that – restorative. Center your breath and body, aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time. Props will support you, allowing you to completely rest. Quartz crystal singing bowls deepen the meditative and relaxation properties.
Cost @ $25 per session
Space is limited to 10 participants. RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your spot.
with Allison & Katie
Dec 15, Jan 26, Feb 23
Amplify Your Purpose: A Mini-Retreat
Saturday December 28th
Join Dr. Emily Mohar and Katie Carp, of Serenity Sounds Yoga, for a mini-retreat to reconnect with yourself and your inner purpose as you set intentions for the New Year. This interactive event incorporates meditation, visualization, journaling, and vision board creation. You will experience a healing sound bath with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls.
- Learn the brain science behind how goals work and how our fears keep us from becoming our greatest self.
- Uncover your dreams and fears through journaling.
- Amplify and clarify your intentions during a healing Tibetan and crystal singing bowl sound bath.
- Visualize and concentrate on your specific intentions by creating a vision board to take home.
- Sip brain boosting herbal tea and focus on your purpose.
- Identify your own obstacles and fears that keep you from becoming your best self. Leave with a personalized flower essence formula for you to take home to help you overcome these qualities.
Cost: Sliding Scale (pay what you can) $45-60 includes vision board supplies, a one-month supply of your personalized flower essence formula, and other surprise goodies to remind you of the intentions you set
Pre-registration is required
RSVP by email WestsideNaturalHealthCLE@gmail.com
or sign up online at https://WestsideNaturalHealth.as.me/AmplifyYourPurpose
Tibetan Sound Healing
Private sessions by appointment
email Katie@serenitysoundsyoga.com to schedule
Tibetan style sound healing goes deep into the body. The vibrations intertwine with the Chakras on a subtle level balancing and harmonizing. Katie Carp has a level 1 certification from the Maayaa International Healing School. She uses traditionally made hand hammered Tibetan bowls bathing you in the vibrations. A sound healing can be beneficial but it is not a substitute for a Doctor’s care.
$30 for ½ hour
$55 for an hour
$150 for three one hour sessions